The PADI Specialty courses
As the PADI Adventures in Diving program starts your adventure in special areas of diving will PADI Specialty courses help you get out even more of these areas by deepening your theory and skills on selected specialty areas. Like with Adventures in Diving program it’s a great opportunity to work with your instructor to build your scuba diving skills and gain even more confidence in selected specialty areas.Maybe you already tried underwater photography or wreck diving so you already got taste of areas? And you would like to learn more of that specific area. That´s where Specialty diver courses come in.
The Fun Part
Here’s your chance because you tried sample dives of your choice, got a taste of what you like, and felt that you want more. And you mainly dive learning different new skills on selected Specialty.
- Use your credit! Each Adventure Dive may be credited toward the first dive of the corresponding PADI Specialty course. This means you have already started your specialty diver course – just continue with it.
What You Learn
You can choose what you’re most interested in learning. Need to work on your buoyancy skills? Try the Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty course. Or maybe you have an underwater camera but your photos turn out blue. In Digital Underwater Photography course you´ll learn how to use white balance function of your camera. You can choose from list below to continue your way to become Master Scuba Diver with us:
Specialty Courses you can do with us (Prerequisite certification and age when you can start course):
- Boat Diver (OW – 10 years)
- Deep Diver (Adventure Diver – 15 years)
- Digital Underwater Photography (OW – 10 years)
- Diver Propulsion Vehicle (OW – 12 years)
- Enriched Air (OW – 12 years)
- Emergency Oxygen Provider (no certification or age limit)
- Multilevel Diver (OW – 12 years)
- Night Diver (OW – 12 years)
- Peak Performance Buoyancy (OW – 10 years)
- Project AWARE Specialist (no certification or age limit)
- Search & Recovery Diver (Adventure Diver – 12 years)
- U/W Navigator (OW – 10 years)
- U/W Photographer (OW – 10 years)
- Wreck Diver (Adventure Diver – 15 years)
The Scuba Gear You Use
You use all your basic scuba gear including your underwater compass and equipment required for specialty area you are doing. We can provide equipment for course but you´ll also get ideas what to buy later. Maybe you find what you need from our shop.
Your Next Adventure
After you have got five PADI Specialty courses under your “belt” and have got AOW & Rescue Diver status plus 50 dives in your logbook can you apply for being PADI Master Scuba Diver and belong to “elite group of scuba divers”. Just make the first step now and book your Specialty course with us.